Some people ask or wonder why we choose to homeschool. There are many reasons, but I will mention a few:
1) to be extremely hands on in our children's education
2) to teach their interests (right now -that is everything)
3) to spend quality time with our kiddos ( they grow so fast)
4) we learn everywhere ( nature walks, the grocery store, field trips, - everywhere!!)
5) Most importantly, to make sure our children know the Lord.
The list goes on and on, and I am sure if will grow. This is such an amazing blessing and journey.